1. Counter tops - clean with a rag and vinegar.
2. Drain or garbage disposal - pour in 1 cup baking soda then one cup hot vinegar. Let sit for 5 minutes. Run hot water down the drain. (Note: some garbage disposals do not react well to this cleaning method check all manufacturer instructions first.)
3. Microwave - mixing equal parts vinegar and water in a microwave-safe bowl. Bring it to a boil inside the microwave. Wipe clean.
4. Refrigerator - clean with a half-and-half solution of water and vinegar.
5. Dishwasher - pour a cup of vinegar inside an empty machine and run through cycle.
6. Plastic food containers - wipe them with a cloth dampened with vinegar to remove stains and smells.
7. Lunch Box - place inside a slice of bread that has been soaked in vinegar and leave overnight to remove odors.
8. Glass - remove film from the inside by letting vinegar sit in them for a few hours. Add a little rice or sand and shake vigorously to loosen stubborn stains. Repeat if necessary.
9. Mini Blinds - Dip gloved fingers into a solution of equal parts vinegar and warm tap water. Run your fingers across both sides of each blind.
10. Tarnished Metal - make a paste with equal amounts of vinegar and table salt.
11. Grease - use a sponge soaked in vinegar.
12. Sponges - placing in just enough water to cover them. Then add 1/4 cup vinegar. Let soak overnight.
13. Grout - let full-strength vinegar sit on it for a few minutes and scrub it with an old toothbrush.
14. Germs - spray with full-strength vinegar. Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
15. Mildew and soap scum - wipe with undiluted vinegar then rinse.
16. Toilets - pour in a cup or more of vinegar and let it sit several hours or overnight. Scrub well with the toilet brush and flush.
17. Stale odors - wiping down with undiluted vinegar on a rag.
18. Wood - remove water rings with a solution of equal parts vinegar and vegetable oil. Rub with the grain.
19. Scissors - clean off sticky residue with a cloth dipped in vinegar.
20. Odors - place a bowl of vinegar in the room overnight.
21. Hands - Wipe your hands with vinegar to remove strong scents like onion and garlic, as well as stains from fruit juices.
22. Cutting boards - wipe wooden boards with vinegar.
23. Dusting - use spray bottle filled with half vinegar, half water and lightly spray a rag to dust all surfaces.
24. Mildew - spray shower walls and shower curtain with half vinegar and half water to help prevent mildew.
25.Grill - spray a solution of half water and half vinegar on the cooking surface.
26.Sanitize kids’ toys: fill a clean bucket (or bathtub) with hot water and a cup or two of vinegar. Soak the toys, then lay out on a towel or cloth and let air dry.
27.Spiff up vinyl baby books or board books: wipe with white distilled vinegar. Wipe clean with a damp sponge or cloth.
28.When your hands get stinky after slicing onions: pour vinegar over your hands to get rid of the odors.
29.Show off that bouquet your husband gave you: to keep cut flowers fresh, add 2 tablespoons vinegar and 1 teaspoon sugar for each quart of water.
30.Keep the air in the bathroom fresh: make a solution of 1 teaspoon baking soda, 1 tablespoon white distilled vinegar, and 1 cup water. Put in a spray bottle and spray as needed.
31.Don't let your washing machine smell bad: Once a month pour one cup of vinegar into the washing machine and run the machine through a normal cycle, without clothes.
Have a great day!!