I know that I need all the energy boosting I can get every single day, as a busy mom, nurse, blogger and all the other jobs I have. I am one tired momma at the end of the day, not to mention working night shift every weekend. When I was asked to review this Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder at first I thought, ewww, its green....but then I tried it and I have really liked it! It is a pleasure to review a product that does a momma good. I love this stuff, it is good and has given me the energy that it says it would.....kudos to you KissMe Organics!
I mix it with my hot green tea every morning, put it in my smoothies and have even made muffins with the powder added in. The free recipe book is awesome! As a mom that is trying to get healthier, stopped drinking soda all together and is trying to encourage her family to do the same, I can do nothing but sing the praises of Matcha powder.
As a night nurse, it is amazing antioxidant stuff! keeping me awake on those night shifts, keeps me focused so I can deliver the care to my patients they deserve.
Get your energy booster in the green, organic green that is!
Discover Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder!
- All day energy with increased focus
- Metabolism boost
- 137 x the antioxidants of brewed green tea
- Improved skin health- protects from uv rays
- Calorie burner
- EGCG has been proven effective in the fight against many forms of cancer, HIV, heart disease and a host of other illnesses and diseases
- Provides a more "clean energy" without the crash of sugar or to much caffeine
- Contains amino acid L-theanine that helps with anxiety and insomnia, to effectively calm you.
- Easy to add to recipes, mixes easily
- Hot Tea
Included with your order via the Amazon link HERE is a fabulous recipe e-book
KissMe Matcha Green Tea Latte
1 tsp. Matcha powder
¾ cup almond milk (or soy or cow or goat milk)
¼ cup boiling water
1 tsp. agave syrup
1. Place matcha in the bottom of a coffee mug or other heat-proof cup.
2. Bring almond milk to a simmer in a small pot.
3. Whisk boiling water slowly with the matcha powder in the mug, then pour in almond milk.
Tip the cup to up the foam factor.
4. Sweeten with agave syrup if desired. (sometimes I use honey or stevia instead)
Enjoy your latte....yummy!
Sign up for email and coupons via the KissMe Organics site
Check out other deals via Amazon also.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.