Saturday, December 28, 2013
Friday, December 27, 2013
Credit to Picklee for this cute infographic
I have used all of these and they all work fabulously, save money and time! Just follow the directions and find your new go to cleaning solutions.
Wednesday, December 25, 2013
Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! Wishing your family a wonderful and joyous holiday season. Praying that you find the joy in Jesus that our family shares.
The birth of one small child in a stable on a starry night in Bethlehem is the reason for the season of joy!
Share it with someone you love.
Sunday, December 22, 2013
What's your Elf up to? Ours has been busy hanging around and decorating the doggies...lol
Daisy and Buttons (our pug/schnauzer mix babies) awoke to find jingle bell red and green matching collars around their fat little piggie necks. He left matching Santa hats for them to wear also...so stinkin cute.
What has your Elf been up to? Tell me in the comments.
Saturday, December 21, 2013
This time my daughter Sarah who is 10 wanted to make her own pie for our family as I made one to take to work for a co-workers birthday party. You will be amazed at the chef-like creation my 10 yr old daughter whipped up. Mommy helped minimally.
- Sugar cookie dough- I buy the rolls or big bucket at "SAMs", I have made from scratch but find it work better premade and already chilled.
- Cream cheese-softened-2 blocks per pizza
- Cool whip -1-8oz container per pizza( use vanilla if you want extra yummy)
- Heavy whipping cream ( optional-makes base creamier)
- Sugar -1cup per pizza
- Lemon zest or juice--or almond extract (your taste in base)
- Confectioners sugar -for glaze
- Juice of an orange -for glaze
- Assorted fresh fruit in season drained of juices-I like kiwi, blueberries,strawberries,mandarin oranges,raspberries,blackberries, bananas (slice and pat juices with paper towel so it does not run)
- Start with a pizza pan /stone or a baking/cookie sheet, place parchment paper or aluminum foil on pan to ease clean up.
- Grease foil pan with coconut oil(my preference-works great in baking).
- Take your sugar cookie dough and begin to form a huge cookie bottom on your pan.
- If you are using slice rolls , cut then approx 1in wide or so and put them down on the pan. Roll out or use your hands ( grease them first) to press the dough all over the pan.
- Your choice if you want an edge or roll around the edges.
When the base is a totally mixed and whipped together to your liking, apply to the baked cookie crust
of your pizza. I use a spatula to ease the spread of the mixture.
Monday, December 2, 2013
I am liking that Amazon gift card, my favorite spot the shop.....my couch..online.
Good Luck!! Let me know if you win, that would be so exciting.