Friday, August 29, 2014
Thursday, August 14, 2014
If you want to use the LEGO coloring pages to supplement your learning, be sure to check out the other Free LEGO Printables since they coordinate. Homeschool encouragement blog has has a large and growing collection!
Wednesday, August 13, 2014
- All day energy with increased focus
- Metabolism boost
- 137 x the antioxidants of brewed green tea
- Improved skin health- protects from uv rays
- Calorie burner
- EGCG has been proven effective in the fight against many forms of cancer, HIV, heart disease and a host of other illnesses and diseases
- Provides a more "clean energy" without the crash of sugar or to much caffeine
- Contains amino acid L-theanine that helps with anxiety and insomnia, to effectively calm you.
- Easy to add to recipes, mixes easily
- Hot Tea
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Thursday, August 7, 2014
Just how much extra junk do you have in your "life" trunk? I am not talking about those extra pounds you are always dieting to get rid of either! I am talking about the crap that we see as important in our life, that really is not! The stuff that is always holding us back and making us feel miserable or less than worthwhile. My junk causes me more stress and anxiety it seems, how about you?
We all have junk... Yes I have been learning a hard lesson that some of this junk of mine needs to go, so the true woman in me can shine. The woman that God made to glorify Him and not myself or worldly possessions.
Here is a list of some Junk In The Trunk items for anybody to pray about and begin to work on...... one at a time:
- Need to be perfect
- Fear and worry
- Comparing myself to others
- Anxiety and stress
- Trying to do it all
- Multitasking and getting nothing done
- Not saying No!
- Saving everything "just in case I might need it"
- Actual possessions that are just clutter
- Lack of real organization in your home
- Not Letting others be right (spouse)
- Not Letting others help you
- Constant thoughts of sadness since death of a loved one (for me my mom just passed away in Feb 2014)
There are many more I am sure, but I think you are catching my drift.
Below is a wonderful list from writer / speaker Brene Brown, if you have not heard her TED talks or read any of her books I strongly encourage looking her up.
This speaks mountains to me, I pray it will touch you today also.
Be blessed today!
Next time let's talk about that list and how we can work thru it, one day at a time.